Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fateful Return

+3
Shade the Lazarhog
Dogy9978
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Fateful Return - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fateful Return

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Shade ran over to Caen and put his hood down, revealing his face, "Caen, oh my god, here," Shade ripped off his hoodie's sleeve and began to bandage up Caen's arm quite quickly, "I know this hurts but it's all we can rely do for now," Shade looked at Alastor and glared, "you!"

Shade ran at Alastor after he finished Caen's arm and jumped at Alastor before spinning and about to kick Alastor in the face.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:06 am

Heiliger saw that the one who was being attacked by Alastor was in pain, and it looks like everyone is trying to help out Caen, in his mind he decided to go against Alastor, raising his sword and making a cut right in front of himself looking like a fool for cutting thin air. But grom where he cut a slit in space had opened from which he leaped into at full speed taking him from where he was standing strait to alastors torso, from at which he repositioned his sword at his midsection to try to stab Alastor in the abdomen.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Alastor looked around him, as three beings, the demon cat, the hooded hedgehog, and the random man attacked him, all at once. He chuckled, "what has happened to the young of today? So quick to attack their elders." He lifted his axe off of the ground, holding onto the very middle of the handle. The pommel of the axe began to grow in size, flattening out, whilst the handle appeared to get longer, lifting Alastor off of the ground and above the three attackers, essentially pole-vaulting above the three. He landed behind Lillith "there is a reason why they say to respect your elders, girl. It is because they have more experience."

He swung the axe with both hands, straight towards Lillith.

Caen stared at his now crudely bandaged arm. He shook it, making sure that no blood will leak, as well as the fact that the makeshift bandage could come undone. "it'll have to do. Luckily, I don't seem to be bleeding too much. Was that... Shade, speaking of which?" He looked over at Alastor, seeing he was about to attack Lillith. He held out his hand, shouting "look out!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:34 pm

Lillith heard Caen and turned into a puddle of ink to avoid the attack. She formed back up and turned to Alastor. "Did you really say respect your elders... To me. You obviously have never heard of the sayin"Looks can be deceiving". I out live you by many years. I don't know how old you are but I'm 73, and that's only how much time I've been on this planet. I haven't even counted how many decades I was trapped In hell for! So don't you ever say that you have more experience than me mortal!" Lillith looked really mad.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Shade watched as Alastor seemed to jump above the attacking trio and disappear before reappearing and almost hitting Lillith. Shade landed before running back over to Caen, "it seems you know this hedgehog Caen," he said, holding his hand out, implying he wanted to help Caen onto his feet, "how do you know him?" Shade watched as Lillith talked about her age, reminding him of his decades of imprisonment. Shade's eyes followed Alastor in hopes of figuring out a pattern or strategy to his actions.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:43 am

Heiliger puts away the Broadsword and pulls out a rapier and then intently focuses on the ground near Alastor as if hoping for something to happen to the ground around Alastor (OOC sorry for the short post)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:36 am

A white fox had been observing from the crowd, his tricorn hat nearly falling off his head as he leaned on a cane. He seemed to be admiring the pain Caen had and probably was, in. 

The fox didn't seem afraid at all, evident by his expression and his posture. But he didn't seem to be enjoying himself either, but despite all of the commotion, he walked over... And slowly tossed his cane over, and put his hands behind his back as if he was royalty or something.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..."
(Now I feel like I'm intruding)
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:14 am

((nonsense, Envy, you are welcome in this RP!))

Caen grabbed Shade's hand when he offered to help him up, pulling himself to his feet. Shade asked how Caen knew about Alastor, to which he replied by snorting, and then looking over at the hedgehog "that would be my uncle," he muttered "the bastard that killed my parents, and now..." He looked at the ground "she's gone, as well..." He said in an increasingly somber tone "I'm all alone in the world..." He looked back up "and now I must avenge all of their deaths at once, and put this bastard to sleep, once and for all!" Caen shouted, picking up his blades, trying his best to ignore the pain in his left arm.

Meanwhile, Alastor was busy with Lillith and this other man who appeared to be casting some kind of magic. He chuckled at Lillith "73? Is that so? Then why do you not act your age, and realise that some battled are not worth fighting, like saving the boy," he pointed over to Caen "such a weakling is hardly worth putting your life on the line for."

Both Caen and Alastor were too busy speaking to hear the man with the tricorne in the background, as well as the fact that Alastor was generally a noisy person.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Lillith thought about what Alastor said." You're right... I really shouldn't be wasting my time on saving a weakling but...he's proven he's no weakling anymore. I don't know how pathetic he was when you last had a conflict with him but anyone who can defeat demons and save my master is not considered weaklings to me. Honestly, you look more of a weakling... but hey... here's the perfect opportunity to prove you aren't" She whipped the ground hard with her ink whip. " Let's have some fun and have a one on one. Unless you'd prefer to get teamed on by everyone here until my friend over there, inevitably gives the finishing blow." Lillith pointed at Kia who was a little far away from everyone. Kia had her spear aimed right at Alastor, ready to throw at any moment. It was brightly glowing red. "It's your choice." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Shade was shocked to hear that Alastor was Caen's uncle. Shade quickly glanced at Alastor then back at Caen, apart from the fact they were both hedgehogs, they had almost no resemblance. Caen then explains that Alastor killed Caen's parents, and another girl that meant a lot to Caen, "perhaps a sister or love interest?" Shade thought before realising Caen was trying to lift his weapon.

"Woah, woah, woah," Shade spouted, standing in front of Caen, "I know you're angry and vengeful but right now we need to get you a splint or something, you can't start fighting someone who quite clearly is kicking our asses. We need a plan, or some sort of basic strategy, at least," he tried to convince Caen not to fight but Shade was going to support Caen whatever he picked.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:51 am

Then as Lillith finished her monologue buds of what looked like a vine started to procure out of the pavment around Alastor now growing with ferocious speed up into the air, there ended up with 6 large 8 inch thick 10 foot long vines out of the ground in the air, and then Heiliger said to Alastor "Don't forget the swordsman" then changing his focus to Lillith "Signal me if you want be to bind him for you"
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:16 am

The fox seemed unamused with being unheard and unnoticed, so he decided to make a move to show that a newcomer had arrived.

He reached his body over, putting his hand against the ground, his hand attaching to the surface for a moment... He swung it diagonally upwards, with his hand detaching, and throwing his body back into his standing form as he did. 

In the area where the others were, some of the ground would shift upwards violently into a bunch of spikes made of the concrete and pavement, these spikes only went up to an average person's knees, but were also lethally heated it would seem.

Of course, since he let go as he did this, he could not control the locations at which they came up, so someone may have been stabbed or a certain thing of vines may have been cut.

The fox cleared his throat loudly, making sure that when he spoke this time he would be heard.

"How about we all stop his nonsensical violence and just go our separate ways? We don't want to hurt anyone now do we?"

Ironic, speaking his violent method of catching their attention, but the fox did not seem to care whatsoever. The fox put his hands back behind his back, secretly turning both into steel blades if he needed to hurt someone...
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:43 am

"angry doesn't cut it," Caen muttered through gritted teeth "and he is not kicking our asses. He got a bullshit shot off, that's all."
Caen's arm felt weak, and began to shake, before he dropped his swords again, holding his injured arm.

Alastor laughed loudly "you think him strong, yet he was still unable to defend himself from the most basic steelmancy. Look at him, he cannot even hold his weapon properly. He is a careless, weak little child." Alastor said, each word dripping with more venom than the last. "But very well, if you wish to fight me with no help, so be it, but-" Alastor was cut off when vines began to rise up out of the ground, and some human shouted that he could bind him through these vines "surely you jest, boy. You need not get involved in this battle."
After he said this, pillars of earth began to rise out of the ground around Alastor. He seemingly did not react to any of them, until someone shouted that maybe he, as well as everyone else should stop fighting. "On the contrary, I would very much like to hurt some of these insolent little wretches." He smiled, lifting his axe back up onto his shoulder "what if I were to tell you that the boy had killed someone very important to me?" He put the back of his hand to his forehead "my dear, dear brother, murdered in cold blood by the boy, and who would get the blame? Little old me, when he and his lackeys came after me, detaining me before I could speak a word..." Alastor did sound genuine with his words, so may be able to fool quite a few people.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:50 pm

"So what? Just because he's weak to your metal magic doesn't mean he is a weakling. That's like saying a vampire is a weakling because they can't handle even the tiniest ray of the sun. You obviously aren't familiar with strong things having weaknesses." Lillith turned her head when a random human summoned vines. "I won't be needing your help. I can do this." She was going to turn back to Alastor but spikes started to come out of the ground. She looked at what did that to see a fox. She gave a little look of fear at the fox. Lillith was always able to faintly sense the basic energies that define creatures. She could tell if you were a mobian or a demon before ever having eye contact. She couldn't really sense any type of definitive aura from the fox. She stayed there looking at the fox for a moment before diverting her attention back to Alastor who started to talk about how caen had killed his brother. Lillith gave an evil smile. She knew exactly what Alastor was doing. When Alastor stopped talking, Lillith started to slow clap. "That actually sounded convincing." She turned to caen. " I like this one. Are you sure you want him died?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Shade listened to Caen before glaring at Alastor as he spoke. Shade was going to talk back but vines began growing out the ground followed by hot spikes, "shit son!" Shade yelled taking a couple steps back. Alastor then began to talk about Caen killing Alastor's brother, now Shade wasn't a detective but he could easily deduct that Alastor was lying because:

Firstly, Alastor has been shady (heh heh, shady, Shade, sorry), has threatened and been violent as soon as he arrived. Secondly, Alastor might only have one brother because of Caen's parents but Shade would need to figure that out and finally, Shade remembered when he could sense the distress Caen was in after he had thought he killed a helicopter pilot and assuming this "murder" happened before that event, Caen would probably not care about killing people.

Shade now had some basic information and was so distracted trying to figure out if Alastor was lying or not, Shade didn't notice the nearby fox. Shade began to speak to Alastor, "okay I believe you but how many brothers and sisters do you have?" Now some people may have thought that was a stupid question but Shade was deadly serious and wanted a definitive and true answer.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:39 pm

After hearing Lillith's response to what he said he said "So be it" and lowered his rapier, the vines he called immediately fell lifeless and already started to decay. Puting his rapier back into his bag he pulled out a longsword and heard what Alastor said, stayed silent and just sat at a nearby bench as if getting ready to watch a show
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:29 am

Envy saw that still he was barely noticed, but he really wanted to see what was going on inside the stone wall...

So he rushed it, his tricorn falling to the ground and disintegrating as the fox hit the wall, only to become the wall, then seperate back into himself on top of it.

He was sitting quite casually, looking down at Alastor and Caen, calculating to himself whether he should jump in. He had figured if he couldn't pacify them, that perhaps he should intervene.
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Alastor looked at Lillith, as if he was offended, laying one hand on his chest "what do you mean 'sounded convincing'? I am telling the absolute truth. My dear, dear brother..." Alastor looked down at the ground, before covering his face, making some pretty convincing sobbing sounds.
Shade proceeded to ask Alastor how many brothers and sisters he had, to which Alastor looked up, before replying "just the one. To think, the boy would kill his own father. He... He..." Alastor pressed his face back into his hands, shaking as he made loud wailing sounds.

Caen ground his teeth, and clenched his fists, before yelling at the hedgehog "you bastard! You were the one who killed him! You're no brother to him, you're nothing but a parasite!" He walked up to the hedgehog, holding one blade in his right arm (the one that isn't injured), allowing the metal to scrape along the ground "and now..." Caen said, almost breathlessly "one of us is gonna die, and it sure as hell ain't gonna be me..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:56 am

Lillith looked at Alastor who continued to make his cause more believable. Then she turned to Caen. " Now this is interesting. I never thought of you as the killing type, Caen. Then again..." She looked back at Alastor and walked in-between him and Caen. "Both of you claim the other killed." Lillith laughed a good laugh. "Oh well, whether or not Caen killed his father doesn't matter to me. I shall stand next to Caen. So why don't you stop this little act and fight?"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Shade was now more confused than ever. He heard Alastor's slightly convincing cries but Shade knew a lot about deception. Shade then proceeded to ask one final question before Shade would do anything, "Caen," he started before realising Caen was moving towards Alastor. As Shade ran over, he noticed a fox sitting on a stone wall. Shade gave the fox a funny look but in the end, ignored him. Shade stood beside Caen and tried to push his okay arm downwards so the sword wouldn't lift off from the ground.

Shade then asked Caen, their faces not too far apart, "Caen, when was the first time you killed? And I want no interruptions Alastor," Shade glanced between them before looking at Lillith with a "help me please" expression. Shade then looked around and to his surprise a human was sitting on a nearby bench, looking towards the group like he was spectating the event; watching it unfold.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:41 am

Looks around and asks shade "Hey do you know where i can get some popcorn?"
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:49 pm

(Mind if i join in? this looks pretty fun)
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:50 pm

((of course you may. Let's skip envy, for now, because he hasn't been online in a while, he can join back when he comes back))

Alastor watched the red hedgehog before him get angrier and angrier, going so far as to call him a 'parasite'. The red hedgehog began to walk towards him threateningly, yet Alastor was not threatened. In his eyes, Caen was still a child learning his place in the world. "Me? A parasite? I've seen what you are doing to your 'friends'. Crocodile tears, just for pity. Somehow, you have even managed to convince a demon, of all things. You leech off these people, because you are weak. So weak that you would rely on sneaky tactics to kill your own flesh and blood."

Caen was now shaking, from a mixture of anger, sadness, and fear- not only for himself, but for those that were fighting against Alastor, as well. He had barely survived the last ordeal with him, and that was seven years ago! He felt something touch his arm, and looked over instinctively. It was Shade. "Shade, move out of my wa-"
"Caen, when was the first time you killed? And I want no interruptions Alastor," Shade interrupted Caen. He reacted to this question by looking down, and sighing. "I doubt you'll believe me, but... The first time I killed... Was three years ago. I was finally starting to get over my parents' death, and... I had started with my career. It was my first big performance, and I stayed with my company overnight in a hotel. Then... I heard gunshots. In the lobby. So, I got out of bed, grabbing a knife in the little kitchen area, and looked out. There he was, some maniac with a gun, and he was staring straight at me... It was all a blur, but... I somehow managed to disarm him, and ended up shooting him through the head with his own gun... It... It still haunts me to this day... That look of fear in his eyes. Sure, he was a cold-blooded killer, but... Was I any better?" He looked at Shade, his eyes beginning to water again "and that's why I chose the blade, rather than the gun. The gun is too deadly. I can incapacitate an enemy much easier with a blade. Killing is a... It's a last resort, when my life, or others' is in immediate danger, and that's why... Alastor must... Must..." Caen started shaking again, tears staining the ground like raindrops.

"Must what? Kill me? I am not your father, boy, I will not allow the likes of you to kill me. Just like any other maggot, crawling over this earth, you need to be crushed. Erased from existence." Alastor spat at Caen, hitting him on the cheek.

Caen looked at Shade, his voice quiet, and raspy "Shade... I'm telling you to do this as a friend... Get away from me, now."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:27 pm

MEANWHILE
kurezai was having a quiet walk through the city, not too bothered by the cold, he enjoys this kind of weather, helps him think more although not today as he had given himself a massive hangover from a drinking session with his plas mr macademia and malkovitch to celebrate the bars opening for a decade, kurezai could let that oppertunity go to waste so he drank himself under the table. he regreted that descision. he head felt like it was about to burst. as he walked down the road he saw a squadron of police cars drive-by. "wonder were there off to." thought kurezai as they headed of into the fog. "probably some petty theif tring to put on a show in some convinience store, what thickos" he cuckled but at the same time he was curious, he didnt have much else better to do so why not see what all the hub-bub is about and investigate.

After following the cop cars a relatively short while he stumbled across the current situation with thoughts of curiosity entering his head, "wonder what that big bastards over theres all about", after looking at the situation he spots a familiar figure kneeling on the floor. it was caen. "Oh for fucks sake" mutters kurezai "its mister dandy trying to be a gentleman again i assume... although to be fair..." whispered kurezai looking at cae's bloodied form "he does look a little smacked up to say the least" he approaches caen from across the street dashing as he does so. he gets to caen and taps his shoulder "yoo hoo" whistled kurezai kneeling next to him "whats the matter kiddo? someone just gave you a big ol rough-up?"
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:40 pm

((I thought it was my turn ≖_≖ there's a turn order ecolusian. it's 
The red blur
Dogy
Shade
thunder
Envy(whenever they come back)
and than you.
That's how we do things here in this site.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next