Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fateful Return

+3
Shade the Lazarhog
Dogy9978
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Fateful Return - Page 3 Empty Re: A Fateful Return

Post by ecolusian Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:01 pm

oh, my red said on skype to post when im ready, sorry =p. i confuse myself easily
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:17 pm

((tbf, my policy is that a newbie can jump in whenever. But, yeah, let's follow the turn order that Dogy mentioned.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:56 pm

((okay))

Lillith was giving the biggest of smiles. Something about watching Alastor and Caen bicker entertained her so much. She waited for them both to stop talking before turning to Caen who just got spit on his face. "ooOooOooOOo are you going to just take that? Why don't you kill him? I'll even help you. The first kill is always the worst but this won't be your first so... " She was going to nudge Caen but a random mobian came in and touched caen. Lillith got mad. "HEY I WAS TALKING TO HIM!" She hissed at the mobian giving a death glare. "Now go over there with the rest of the bystanders" She pointed at thunder and envy" Unless you'd like to be killed as well because I can have that arranged." She sounded pretty pissed holding her ink whip very tightly.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Shade looked at Heiliger and glared, "now is not the time," but he pointed to the supermarket near Shade, "check I'm there," he was shocked the human would ask such a strange and irrelevant question. Shade then listened to Caen explain his story which made everyone go silent, Shade however broke this silence when Caen asked him to let him kill Alastor, "Caen, face it, we're all bad people," Shade spoke softly and slowly, "mistakes are what we're made to do, what matters is how we get back up. I won't let you kill Alastor."

Shade frowned a little until Alastor spoke and spat at Caen. Shade then gasped and glared at Alastor and insulting him, "you self righteous cunt!" Shade then looked at Caen and wiped away the spit with his sleeve, Shade speaking in his usual, snarky tone, "you know what? I will let you kill him," Shade then paused before letting go of Caen's arm and smirking, "only if I get to kick his goddamn ass with you."

Then everything started to go crazy. A drunken Mobian walks up and grabs Caen's attention before Lillith freaks out about him touching Caen. Shade kinda stops talking as he glances between them, "um guys?" Shade asks, "now is not the time for this either," however Shade assumed he wasn't going to get their attention so he stayed quiet. Shade looked at Caen then Alastor and glared, "I haven't been in a proper fight in a while, I don't think that matters."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:22 pm

((alright, just gonna say this now, but I'm probably gonna play dumb with Kurezai, as Caen hasnt met him in the canon, yet))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:50 pm

((alright, I haven't seen thunder online for quite a while, so I'm skipping him. Envy's still AWOL, as far as I know. I'll take my turn, so we can get the turn order back on track with the inclusion of Ecolus.))

Caen was getting more and more irritated with Lillith, and that showed, even when mixed with his rapidly increasing anger, and he had an outburst at Lillith, shouting "Just shut up, Lillith! Jesus Christ, do you ever just stop and think that maybe your input isn't needed?!" Then, Shade was raring to go against Alastor alongside him, to which Caen replied in a somber tone "no! I... I wont risk losing another friend to him. I'm sorry, but this is my battle, alone..." He looked down at the ground, towards the end of his blade, but snapped out of it when a man tapped him on the shoulder, asking what was wrong, and spoke to him as if he was a child "uh... Do I... Know you? Look, it doesn't matter! I got bigger fish to fry right now. So, Lillith, Shade, please, only intervene if absolutely necessary. That would be when other lives are in danger, and only other lives. I'm unimportant, here." Caen walked further towards Alastor, still letting his blade drag across the floor. His face was emotionless, he wasn't cocky or arrogant, he wasn't enraged, he was just... Numb.

"Hmph. The boy indeed does want to die, today. Of course, if you grovel at my feet and beg for your life, I may consider sparing you, and wiping off this whole thing." Alstor said, waving his hands in time with his words.
"Fat chance." Caen replied, with no character in his voice whatsoever.

Alastor was the first to attack, swinging his axe horizontally towards Caen's shoulder. Caen blocked this with one arm, holding his blade towards his shoulder, keeping Alastor's axe mere inches away from him. His arm wobbled slightly as he held back the massive weight of the axe, but, it still stayed relatively balanced. Caen reached with his other hand to the hilt of his blade, pushing onto it, meaning Alastor's axe was pushed away from him. Alastor chuckled "it appears you have grown a bit stronger. Looks like I am actually going to have to work up a sweat with this. Very well, have at you, you pig!"

Caen walked slowly, holding his blade outwards, before swinging several times in quick succession, each in a different direction. The only body part moving was his arm, as he did so, and he drifted forwards ever so slightly with each swing. Alastor touched the pommel of his axe, causing the blade to warp into a small shield, which blocked almost every attack. One, however, did get through, and nick the hedgehog in the leg. He yelped in pain "respect your elders, boy!" He shouted, bringing the axe overhead, and slamming down with all his force. Yes, Caen had maanaged to block, yet again, but the sheer force of the attack had sent him to his knees, and he was slowly moving further and further towards the ground. He muttered to himself "no... No... It's... It's all over..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Lillith snapped out of her anger and looked at Caen. She was looking surprised for a moment before getting mad again. "F-FINE! DIE FOR ALL I CARE!" She crossed her arms and sat on the floor. (The red shit! Who the hell does he think he is!) She started to watch Caen and Alastor fight. She wasn't as entertained as she thought she would be watching the two fight to the death. Mostly because there wasn't anything very special about the fight. Caen hadn't really used any of the pyromancy that she liked so much to see, though it seemed she was never going to see that again. It looked like Caen was slowly but surely losing to Alastor. Lillith wasn't going to help Caen. He made it very clear he didn't want her help at all. So, she just turned her head up to shade. "Are you going to help him or were you secretly rooting for Alastor to win? Either way, Caen isn't going to like it."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Shade's eyes widened at Caen's outburst but assumed that was adrenaline. Shade then became confused when Caen wouldn't let him fight, "but... but..." he then stepped back and went quiet. He watched the fight unfold and quickly realised Caen was losing. Shade was having a battle within himself about whether to help or not but this wasn't helped at all by Lillith's question.

"Honestly, I just want this day to be over," Shade sighed, "oh how I miss sleep. But to answer your question, Caen said himself only to interfere if absolutely necessary but I'm going ignore that last part." Shade looked at Caen, worried, thinking, "come on Caen, be strong. I know you can do this." Shade tensed and tried to look away but he knew he had to help Caen only if Alastor made the killing blow.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Kurezai looked lillith in the eye and asked "the fuck is up your ass? i was only asking if he was alright... jesus" he then returned shades glare with " why are you lookin at me like that? i aint a drunk, just hungover...". after ratting out the two younger hedgehogs caen flare asked him if he knew him at all "hell yeah i do!" beckoned kurezai with a rare tone of glee in his voice " you caen flare! the only actor in this city who isnt complete dogshit, and by the looks of things you need he-" just as he was about to offer help caen told everyone to get out of the way and proceeded to fight alastor by himself. kurezai thought to himself "the kids gutsy, i like that but he seems a bit... wartorn" with a look of mild concern crossing his face, could he really let his favorite actor for 5 years be struck down by a green hedgehog in a roid rage with a massive fuck-off axe on his shoulder... nah kurezai didnt thing so. when caen fell to the ground and kurezai heard the words "thats it... its over" kurezai decided there was no better time to take action. "OI!" yelled kurezai at alastor "listen up ya big bastard, i dont know what the fuck your smokin trying to send caen six feet under but 1. gimme what your smoking and 2. if you think you gonna pull it off then..." kurezai cuckled "your heads more up your arse then i thought, also..." kurezai pulls out his taemore from the holster on his back and gets a stance in front of alastor "your gonna have to worry about the greatest barman in the city, Himekuremashita sonzai! or simply kurezai either or. dont matter really. never met a dead man who could talk honestly" spoke kurezai in an incredibly sarcastic tone. he glared at the other's signaling something along the lines of you gonna get off your ass and help or not?
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:39 am

Alastor laughed as his axe was brought closer and closer to slicing straight through Caen. Of course, he could easily bend the metal to his will and end it, but he wanted to see Caen suffer for that little bit longer "How does it feel? To be trapped, helpless, hmm? I bet your parents felt the same seven years ago, squealing like the little piggies they are, as they met their end. Look on the bright side, once I've finished making you suffer, you could join them!" Alastor was beginning to sound more and more unstable by the minute, as though he was on the brink of murdering everyone in sight. Then, this newcomer came into the fray, threatening Alastor and naming himself 'Kurezai'. Alastor laughed, releasing some pressure on Caen, before kicking him in his stomach, sending him away from the fight, and into a wall, before he fell down. He was slumped over, coughing, flecks of blood coming from his mouth as he did so.

"Smoking? Not a highly classy thing to do, so I do not do it. Unless you are insinuating I am on some form of drug, to which I also answer- that is incorrect. I am merely taking my rightful revenge on that child. Oh, yes, and if you wish to threaten someone, the title of 'a barman in the city' is not exactly what I would call frightening, I would say it's more... What's the word? Oh, yes, pathetic, like that child slumped against the wall." Alastor said, pointing over at Caen. He lifted his axe up onto his shoulder "very well. If you wish to fight over such a petty thing as your favourite actor, then I guess I would be doing the world a service by ending your lif-"

Alastor was cut off by Caen shouting the word "no!". He looked over at the red hedgehog, struggling to get up. His arm had begun to catch fire once again, spreading onto his torso, before engulfing his entire body "leave him out of it... It's... It's me you want..." He looked over at Shade, Kurezai, and Lillith "thank you all for the... The help... But... I'm not letting you... Die over such an... Insignificant thing, such as me..." He took deep breaths after every few words. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, and he was in excruciating pain every time he so much as moved a muscle. His body was screaming at him to give up, but ge just wouldn't. He picked up his sword, that had dropped on the floor, and begun walking again, staying silent as he did so.
"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:39 am

Lillith watched as Caen's body went on fire but he didn't look like he could take another fight with Alastor. Lillith sighed and remained sitting down not going to help. " Well, it was nice knowing hi-." "That's enough Lillith!" Lillith turned around to see Kia walking up to the group. Kia had enough of watching Caen get beat up from afar. "If you wish to waste your existence just sitting there while your friend dies than be my guest. But I'm not going to just stand in the background doing nothing any longer." She glanced at Caen. Then turned to Alastor. She stood there for a moment before pointing her spear at him. "I do not care if Caen does not want me or anyone else to battle you. He isn't pathetic and he doesn't deserve to die like you do, murderer. Your metal magic will have no effect on my spear so let us fight. Right now... YOU WILL FACE YOUR JUDGEMENT!" Kia suddenly moved towards Alastor, thrusting her spear at him. She was going for the neck. Lillith quickly stood up. (if I'm going to do anything, its going to be now!) Lillith produced some ink and threw it at Alastor's face.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:53 am

Shade just silently spectated as everything unfolded. Once Alastor was distracted by Kia and Lillith, Shade ran over to Caen, "Caen, let this go. Come on, you need medical attention. I don't want any of your modest shit, you understand me?" Shade tried to grab Caen's arm but it was on fire, making Shade wince, "please Caen." Shade looked around and saw no-one, "no civilians around," he thought, "good." Shade looked back at Caen and frowned.

"Please Caen, you need to stop this madness. Face it, you're dying and if you go back out there one more time," Shade paused and sighed, "then I won't be able to talk to you." Shade then rubbed his eyes, "I'm going in there, I'm sorry if that's not what you want but I'm doing this so other people are safe, because if we don't stop Alastor, he's gonna hurt a lot of people before someone else does." Shade then looked over at Alastor, Kia and Lillith and began to run over, forming a telekinetic ball in his right hand.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:50 pm

kurezai, after hearing the treats from alastor, didnt exactly flinch rather he just kept in his stance with a smile on his face, the excitement was getting to him and the prospect of fighting such a confident opponent was nearly too much to bare. "oh wow!" said kurezai in a mocking tone "im quaking in my shoes your just so EDGY!" then he stared him down after hearing the words from caen "youve reaaallly fucked him up aint ya, you big bastard? looks like it, poor guy can barely stand... honestly im torn... i dunno wether to break your skull and end you instantly or break your ribs and watch you slowly die, either ones fine by me" just after this a hedgehog called kira came out and challeged alastor, not inspired by kurezai but rather out of her own sisters willingness to act, however she did eventually get up and threw some ink at alastor. "good, shes puttin in work, and whos the spear lady? eh, shes helpin so names aint important at this point" after this shade also got involved after checking for civillians, he did so by forming a telekinetic ball in his right hand. kurezai smiled "great! the gangs all up and running sooo" he beckoned as he dashed forwards with his taemor with intent to strike alastor in the gut proclaiming "LET THE PARTY BEGIN BITCHES!!!"
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Alastor looked over at Caen, chuckling "the hedgehog has finally had the spines to use his special powers! Then again, they were not so special when it came to testing how easily a house burns, do you agree?" He laughed when he heard Kurezai's response, obnoxiously. "Your use of profanity is quite endearing. Maybe I might cage you, then you can string together those pathetic words all you like! Such a shame that I am going to have to kill you. Although," he looked over at Kia "if you were all to drop your weapons, I shall take Caen, and none of you shall have to fight. Is that not a good deal?" He asked, extending a hand towards Lillith, smiling.

Caen, meanwhile, was still looking at Shade, listening to his every word. He wiped his chin with one fiery hand. "I... I know... I know I'm not gonna last long, yet... I need to keep fighting, I... I can't run, knowing that he's around..." He looked at the ground, watching the flames dance before his eyes, forming almost entrancing patterns. "Look, I'm gonna keep fighting, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I don't," he looked up at Shade, laying his hand on his shoulder. The flames that surrounded it would not hurt Shade, yet they would still emit a sense of warmth. "So," he started, a cocky smile beginning to spread across his face "you and I can kick his ass, together!"

"So, which one of you wish to be sent to the deep, dark pits of oblivion, first?!" Alastor shouted, holding his axe by the very end of the handle. It seemed to be constantly warping and almost... Melting. This energy travelled through in waves, like a heartbeat, or a ripple in a pool of water.

The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:41 am

(Im here its just when i try to post by that time someone else has already posted so next time it reaches my turn im ready to post)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Lillith thought about the deal Alastor made to the group. "You know what? That does sound like a good deal..." She put her whip down on the floor. Kia stopped her attack and looked at Lillith."REALLY LILLITH! Is there no reason or loyalty with you? Guess I shouldn't have expected much for a demon." "HEY! I'M ONLY LOYAL TO ONE PERSON.. PLUS ANY DEAL THAT LEAVES ME NOT DEAD IS A GOOD ONE TO ME! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU'RE HAVING AN ISSUE! EVERYONE ELSE'S LIFES WILL BE SPARED. ISN'T THAT A GOOD THING? " Lillith crossed her arms looking angry and confused. " You do not get it, do you?" Kia said in a very calm voice before turning back to Alastor trying to attack him again with her spear. This time she was going for the head.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Shade smirked at Caen's comment, "age before beauty," he replied before concentrating on the telekinetic ball and filling it with energy. Shade then made the ball expand until it was the size of a beach ball. Shade then threw it at Alastor at a rather fast pace. It sped towards Alastor and if it hit him he would probably get hurt a bit and lose balance.

Shade then began to concentrate on creating a telekinetic weapon, "I've never tried this before" he said to the closest person beside him. Shade kept trying to make the weapon until he finished it. It was a purple, half transparent katana that had purple electricity flowing through the sword. Shade chuckled and swung the sword around, "now let's see if this can do something."
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:44 am

"Okie day den, my time in the shadows is over." He says puting his sword back in the bag and bulling put a shortsword, at that moment his personality and tension of air around him changed from a nice german human to  a man ready to fight with his personality being a bit psycopathic (read his bio to understand what's happening to him) drawing energy from those around him's malicious intents and turning it into energy of his own, a blood red aura appearing around him as he slowly walks to the fight not looking like the same man he was before.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:14 pm

kurezai was kinda scared of lilith, he did just figure out she was a god damned, no pun intended, demon which he didnt even knew existed but he was pissed with her for trying to ditch a guy she was helping just a moment ago but he didnt feel like going for her so he left her to be shouted at by her friend who by this point he was happy with, at least she seemed to give a shit. the main person he was chuffed with was shade who actually got stuck in proper after putting caen in a good mood "so your shade then? pleasure to meet ya, now get stuck in kiddo, this big bastards gonna need quite the effort to take down" he says this just as he goes to strike alastor in the back,hoping to knock him down to the ground so he could pummle him into the ground. that was the plan at least, his gut strike didnt work so well so perhaps a back strike would be more effcient, hell of a pain in the ass to block a back strike is so perhaps it could work.
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Kia was the first to attack, thrusting her spear towards Alastor's head. He chuckled, before dodging with speed, before reaching out and grabbing that very same spear. He grinned, and tried to bend the metal to his will, but to no avail. A puzzled look crossed his face. "What?" He questioned, before he felt a blow hit him in the back, causing him to yelp in pain. He was then knocked sidewards by some form of telekinetic ball. Before he could hit the ground, the metal of his axe began to change shape again, pushing him back to his feet. He landed with a small amount of grace, and stood, staring at Kia "what manner of sorcery? No matter, you will fall just the same."
Alastor slammed the pommel of his axe into the ground, both hands holding the handle. It began to melt into a puddle of metal, soon becoming nothing more than this puddle of near liquid metal, whilst Alastor held his hand to the ground.

Caen looked at Shade, who had now summoned a telekinetic weapon that looked much like a Japanese Katana. "Nice shot, but it ain't over yet." He muttered. He moved his arms upwards, the flames on his arms extinguishing. Arrows of flame began to surround him, before firing off into the general direction of Alastor, as Caen shouted "heat arrow!"
After this attack, Caen cupped his hands over his mouth, shouting towards the group "don't let him touch any metal! He'll bend it to his advantage!" ((that includes lead, btw, Ecolusian))

The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:11 am

Kia saw Alastor dodge her attack with great speed and attempted to manipulate her spear. Kia knew he would fail and let him grab a hold of her spear just to prove it. "You may be able to bend metal but you cannot manipulate the light!" Kia was about to come closer and attack Alastor with her spear again but quickly erased the thought. Kia started to back away when Alastor produced a puddle of metal on the ground. She did not want to be near that lethal liquid. Kia got in a defensive position ready for any incoming attacks.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:35 am

Shade watches at the human slowly joins the fight except something looks different about him, maybe it was the aura. Shade thinks it could also be the change in posture and personality or maybe it was how he seemed to not look the same. Shade tries to ignore the vibe he was getting from the human until Kurezai caught Shade's attention,"huh? Oh yeah, the name's Shade. Don't worry," he said, chuckling, "I know how to fight."

Shade noticed Alastor was hit by his telekinetic ball which made Shade smirk, "good," he said before noticing the puddle of metal he made with his axe, Shade muttered, "a puddle? That's the best he could do?" Shade then turned to Caen and nodded, smiling, "thanks, I'm thinking this may take all day." Shade then ran at Alastor, dodging any incoming obstacles or heat arrows.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:53 pm

As Heiliger drew closer he started to bring his fist up to his side looking like he was not going to use his sword but instead punch Alastor, and with a burst of dust and dirt from where he was standing he is now lowered in front of with his fist about to move to punch Alastor in the gut (Uppercut), with a smile of malice on his face.

Last edited by Thunder on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to clarify what he was doing)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:39 pm

"oh good, for a second i though you might end up all bark and no bite" chuckled kurezai, he was having a good time fighting alastor, although he wished he had actually gotten a hit on him yet, the girl with the spear was doing well and finally now caen was getting involved again. it was at this point that he noticed not only a human but also a pile of metal in a puddle. "what the f-, im outta here" kurezai said in a hurry and he cartwheeled away from the puddle. its at this point that he learned from caen that alastor could control metal, even lead. it was at this point kurezai knew alastor would require the most precision he could muster otherwise he could aggravate the putonium in his hilt and blow everyone skyhigh, something which he couldnt afford to happen.
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next