Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fateful Return

+3
Shade the Lazarhog
Dogy9978
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Fateful Return - Page 4 Empty Re: A Fateful Return

Post by The Red Blur Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:02 pm

((you can. Just ensure that you follow the rules, don't godmod, all that jazz. Especially considering this is a combat-based rp, by the looks. Sorry for my inactivity, guys. Should stop by now. It was my birthday week, you see.))

Caen saw this other human approach Alastor, as though he was trying to engage him in direct combat. What a fool he was, walking directly into Alastor's trap, he thought. He held the bridge of his nose and shook his head "why does nobody ever listen?" He muttered.

Alastor smiled as the human approached him, seemingly glowing from all the malice that was kept inside of him. He went for a straight uppercut to the hedgehog, who was still crouched down. In one swift movement, Alastor stood up straight, bringing up a wall of metal inbetween him and the human. The pool that surrounded them grew a bit smaller. Alastor's muscles tensed as spikes began to raise up from the ground beneath the human. Shade had begun to run towards Alastor, however, the green hedgehog was distracted by the human, that is, until he heard a distinct sound whizzing through the air. He placed his other hand on the shield of metal in front of him, and then brought more metal around to his other side, barely blocking the arrows that were headed straight towards him. He was safe, or so he thought. In actuality, Alastor was now vunerable, as both his hands were being used to hold up two separate shields. If someone were to sneak around the side, he would be easily hit. "You fools. Clearly the boy has not picked the smartest of allies" he said, laughing.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Kia was glad she made the decision to not get close to Alastor. She knew it was a trap. Now she was just thinking of how to attack Alastor. "Hmm... he's got a pretty good defenc-" "They're all stupid! Stupid" Lillith said under her breath. Kia turned to Lillith. "What do you mean? They are at least participating unlike yo-" "Of course, you don't see it" "See what?" "Their stupidity might just give you the smartest opportunity." Kia looked back them all. "Stab him in the side..." Lillith whispered so only Kia could hear her. Kia looked closer and saw Alastor had his side open. "I see!" Kia didn't hesitate to run around until she was a good distance behind Alastor. She held her spear up and threw it At Alastor's side. She wasn't going to make a noise so Alastor wasn't alerted.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:27 pm

(Wait you have a birthday week? I only get a day, this is so unfair. Just kidding, hope you had a good week and welcome back.)

Shade chuckled at Kureazi's comment, "just remember to never judge a book by its cover," Shade was now running straight for Alastor, however he did see the human ready some sort of punch to Alastor. Shade's eyes turned purple and his telekinetic katana had gained a purple fiery effect as Shade raised it above his shoulder and stepped into the puddle, jumping at Alastor to attack him.

It was at this moment when Alastor mentioned the lack of intelligence of Caen's friends. Shade chuckled, replying, "that's a lot coming from," before making an obscure hand wave and disappearing. Then reappearing on Alastor's right, Shade was in the air and his leg extended and pointed straight at Alastor's face.

"Someone with a hollow head," Shade quipped as he attempted to kick Alastor in the face with pure bossness.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:08 am

(OOC: sorry for missing the post for 2-3 days I have marching band so Will be checking the site around this time so expect my future posts to happen then) Hitting the wall stunned Heiliger to the point where the spikes began to rise, he tried to dodge but was grazed sligtly on his left leg and his left arm, as he ran back to think out his next attack it was obvious that he had a limp. He kept out the Short sword and kept an eye on Alastor to see if there were any faults in his defense.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:53 pm

(sorry about my absence, i though the rp had died and i was on holiday in devon for a week =p)

kurezai had realised how harmful his weapon would be in a situation like this, if the plutinium got too agravated then it would blow them all up, he couldnt afford for that to happen, not only would his fave actor get murdered in cold blood, a bunch of innocent people would end up injured. sadly, he realised that the human from earlier had just gotten his leg graved after his weird air appeared an a bad case of engrish, but not just that shade decided it would be a good idea to get close to alastor in atempt to one hit k.o him "god. fucking. DAMNIT! i knew it was to good to be true, kid still has an ego" kurezai muttered under his breath, he eventually sighed and said "fuck it. if everyones going balls deep, why not join him" as he muttered this to himself, he switched his taemor into radiation mode and began to try and cut through alastors axe from a distance.
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:27 pm

(Okay, who's turn is it? Or are we gonna let this rp die? Because, honestly, I don't want this roleplay to end so soon especially when it is approaching it's climax.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:27 am

(( I think it's Caen's turn..))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:45 pm

(( do you think we should add in a skipping rule to those who are cery innactive like "3 days inactive and you are skipped, if you are skipped 3 times in a row you are automatically skipped, and to get back in you have to post saying your back or something like that" just a suggestion but i think it will help out in the long run ))
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:48 pm

(Yes I think that would be very useful.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:42 pm

((uh, you do know that that kinda stuff is up to me? Look, I'll post a reply later today. Please come to me if you want these type of rules put into my RPs.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:50 am

(( I said it as a suggestion ))
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member