Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" Empty "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:57 am

(This RP is between me, @moving-grape, and the user @Mr.Miles. Please do not interfere unless you have been called into the plot. This RP contains non-canon characters.)

The sun wasn't appearing much through the clouds today but it was emitting its light like usual on Mobius' main city: Station Square. 
A honey brown goat girl named Kory was just trying to look for a new AC for her apartment as she passed by a bakery and a pharmacy when she calmly walked on the sidewalk. She looked around with her common calm smile as the city appeared to be in the usual '20 cars per minute' vibe.
She looked at the paper she was holding where it had a address pointing to where she needs to go to get that sweet sweet cold air machine while she passes an alleyway... 

But little did she know that she would meet someone interesting today.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:48 am

Smoking his last cigarette wondering how everything went badly a Jackal is walking through Station Square. He rarely enters the city and would rather be away from everyone hiding away but hunger outweighed his fear of being arrested.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Not many would know his face, but just about every Mobian would know his name.          His name?                                                                                                                  Infinite.                                                                                                                      Though in his rare trips out in public he calls himself Zero.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             He is wearing shabby clothes that he has collected from various places, and he wears a jacket to cover the ruby on his chest. The jackal walks and puffs his cigarette avoiding the mobians around him as he thinks of what he is going to do to survive another day, be it from jail or starvation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 {I can't fix the spacing issue}
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Moving-Wine likes this post

Back to top Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:55 am

Kory soon noticed the guy. Her curiosity made her eyes take a shot to quickly glance and look away even if it wasn't subtle. Her curiosity was tied up to the fact that sometimes she just doesn't see some people like him around, though her quick glance made her catch something familiar, a long white furred nose.

Her mind got stuck in that image for a few seconds before she turned her face away to pretend she was still reading her paper as she continued walkinh.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:17 am

Stubbing his cigarette out with his shoe Infinite sees a female goat nearby but doesn't take much notice as he pats down his jacket feeling for anything useful unaware of the glances, he had received by her. With a sigh the jackal knows he's going to have to rob another store  for supplies. Looking around he tries to find a busy one. More mobians means less chances of anyone noticing as they are busy with their own shopping.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:48 pm

There were many stores in this street. Organic goods, Chao care supplies, even a hair saloon. Some of the stores appeared to be closed because it might not be their opening time yet. But of course, there's enough to give it a shot. Speaking of that, Kory ended up crossing the street for one of them while losing focus on her main objective. Instead of continuing her previous path she decided to go check the organic goods store called Green Rings

The place had its entrance decorated with fake roses wrapped around a wooden bow in front of the paper doors and its sign had some of the flowers wrapped around it too, but instead of fake roses they were other fake flowers like lilies, poppies and even some lavenders. There were some flower pots close to the doors as well, and the flowers in these pots were also fake but the flowers seemed too exotic to be recognizable at first glance.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:03 pm

Infinite unfamiliar with this district had decided to follow the goat. He concluded someone who could read and walk must know the area well.  He is disappointed by the store in front of him. "What's the point of fake flowers"?  
The jackal walks in to waste time until the other stores open and maybe have a chance to steal something good.

Last edited by Mr.Miles on Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:03 pm

The place looked like a mini plant market. Other Mobians were just having vibing around and buying what they needed and there were some Chaos helping around the place like cleaning windows, checking the vents, restocking fruits everything like that.
The north area had some freezer shelves that stored vegetables that needed to stay cold, the east area had from normal fruits like bananas, apples and even kiwis to fruits for Chaos like Star Fruits, Heart Fruits but they didn't seem to sell any Dark Fruits or Hero Fruits.

The south area is where the entrance is but it also had honey and spices shelves and the west area had normal vegetable shelves and some more Chao props like toys and natural medication. In the middle there was a stand selling not only flowers but special snacks made from their seeds, and even nectar, as well as some extra honey because why not.

Kory decided it could be a good idea to check that stand out before everything so she went there and started looking around.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Mr.Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:37 pm

Seeing a change of flavor from canned food to actual fruit, the jackal starts stuffing his jacket with all kinds of food. Most isles are easy but with any occupied ones Infinite keeps an eye out for the right time. 
Two years ago he had the world in his grasp but now he has to shoplift to survive. All his efforts and sacrfices he endured had been for nothing as Sonic and the Resistance had beaten him and Eggman. 
Infinite was lucky to have survived the war with his life, but Sonic had damaged his ruby during their last fight. It still works but for short periods of time or the stress of it will get to him.

When his jacket is stuffed he decides to leave as he can feel his temper start to get the better of him,  however unknown to him and the goat a certain Silver hedgehog frequents this store.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:55 pm

"O y    o y . . . ~"

Kory's voice suddenly showed up behind him before he could leave as she landed a hand on his shoulder. Her menacing aura could be felt from his back as she spoke.

"I    w o u l n d n ' t    d o    t h a t     i f    i    w e r e    y o u ,        p a l."

Even if she attempted to be threatening with that voice, she's the type of person who would rather dodge then strike rather than striking right away, and she's not one of those people who could simply just attack and win. She's actually a lot weaker than Sonic even, but this time she's just being stubborn rather than proving herself to be strong enough for this. Either way, she stares at him with a threatening glare while holding her common smile up, waiting for his response.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:03 am

Infinite surprised by this but not exactly threatened stares at her, his only function eye looking at her.
"Do you really want to die over some fruits girl"? He snaps back turning his attention back to the door. "Just walk away and I won't take your life as well".

(On mobile or my responses would be colorful as well)
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:11 am

"As if i could care about my life at THIS situation... I care about the others. You have no idea of how much these people fight for their fruits, man. Have some respect will ya?"

Her voice expressed annoyance all over as she took her hand away from his shoulder.

"You wouldn't like it if i tried to steal one of yer eyes, would you? I mean, i'm not the girl to do it but if i have to i would."

At this point it's hard to know if she's threatening or just being sassy. She crosses her eyes and looks around to see if anyone was watching, even if she didn't want to be watched she can't stop it from happening. Some of the other Mobians around start whispering between each other but look away awkwardly when they notice that Kory was looking.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:24 am

Infinite is a bit worried about the crowd forming,but he needs to eat today. "They have enough for fake plants girl. I can't eat plastic". He takes a hand from his jacket and gets an apple. He proceededs to take a bite
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:32 am

"You really wanna test it, huh.. Okay okay, we doin it then."

She doesn't wait any second longer and tries to snatch the apple out of his hand as fast as she could, also focusing on the rest of the apples in his jacket regardless of what he could do next. Truly, stupid.

The others get scared at the scene and back up as much as they can while still watching.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:36 am

Infinite instantly regrets doing that as the goat is focusing on his jacket. "OK I made a mistake I'm sorry" he says trying to prevent the jacket from opening or ripping. The ruby can not be seen by anyone by any means
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:45 am

"Good boy. Now give the rest of the apples back."

She replied, pointing to the shelves as her foot rapidly tapped the floor. She even requested someone from the staff to watch him as she took care of the bitten apple with them but she didn't tell anybody to call the police for some reason, nor she did call the police herself.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:53 am

"Thank you I don't know what I was thinking. What's your name girl?", Infinite ask feeling relieved from his momentary panic. For a second, he forgets to just retrieve the apples and instead he stupidly unzips his jacket to get the apples faster.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 {I got curios}
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:59 am

She looked at him for a moment...

"I'm Kory. You can call me Kor once you're done, boy."

She replied with a bit of sass on her voice as she kept her eyes crossed with her smile still up. Her tail wagged slowly in curiosity as the others around them went back to their own stuff to avoid further conflict.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:05 am

Infinite was listening to her and only when she was done talking, did he realize the Ruby was exposed due to him unzipping his jacket. He was thankful that the crowd had left as he quickly zipped it. He can only stare at Kory as many thoughts flow through his head.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:08 am

Kory just stared at him with half closed eyes for a few seconds... The area they were both in was a bit quiet as she took a moment to process what she has just seen. 

"... So.. Where'd you get that thing of yours, huh? Chao black market?"

She seemed calm now but in her mind she was scrambling to find solutions to this situation while also making assumptions she didn't want to make out loud. Her heartbeats were growing faster but quieter.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:13 am

Taken aback by this the jackal glances around as he puts the rest of the fruit back. "Not here. Too many eyes and ears. You know any better places?" he asks Kory unsure of where this bit of trust is coming from.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:19 am

"(... If you're really askin' ME to hide yo booty from danger, well.. I don't know who you think i am, but despite what you did... I saw how you felt.)"

And then she started walking away for the exit while discretely signing him to follow her... What did she mean by 'I sad how you felt' even?
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:27 am

He follows her outside his heart beating quickly from nearly getting exposed as a war criminal Infront of a crowd for shoplifting. "No more cities not after today. Kory does the name Infinite ring any bells"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:39 am

"(Yea yea i do but i REALLY wanted you to not be him. Seriously man, i'm having some extra palpitations in mah heart i didn't want to have so behave and none of us has to die."

She replied as she continued walking. She was aiming to go back to her apartment building. She was putting a hand on her chest while trying to calm down and walk at the same time.

"(Speakin' of that, now's the time to start choosin' an alter ego before people start askin' names.)"

She was trying to focus on too many things at a time for her to handle herself so her patience was also running low.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:46 am

"Call me Zero for now and what do you mean exactly?' he asks none of them aware of the silver hedgehog flying above them                                                                                                                                          Infinite stops walking and looks at Kory. "You act like I should know you or perhaps I remind you of someone".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:52 am

"You don't need to know me just.. Ugh.. Let's just get to my apartment and---"

But before she could say a thing... Both of them got randomly teleported away to an empty field by a mysterious blue aura. Kory looks around confused and even more nervous as she starts trembling.

"W-WHERE ARE WE???"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum