Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:58 am

"You Bitch! What did you do"?!, the angry jackal yells at Kory accusingly. "Was this some plan to get my bounty"?!, he continues as he approaches menacingly.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:17 pm

"OY!! Chill ya damn horses chamaco, i didn't do shiet!! Besides.. Ah don't know if ya noticed but i'm at the verge of havin' a heart wackin'!!" She angrily replied at Infinite.

As soon as she stopped talking, the silver hedgehog slowly floated down in front of them crossing his arms in both disappointment and anger. Well, as you could tell, it's Silver The Hedgehog who appeared. Kory looks at that hedgehog with a look of devastation as she shakes even more.

"So, did you think i didn't see you?" The hedgehog asked while staring angrily at both of them.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:54 pm

Following her gaze, the jackal sees Silver floating near them clearly not happy. Despite being frightened seeing the powerful hero he is just too hungry and angry to care. Using his own powers, he floats up to hedgehog removing his jacket as he has no need to hide the Ruby.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Have you been watching every jackal that you see, hero?  I'm giving you one chance to return us and forget you saw me. It was a mistake to bring us here Silver. When I beat you noone will help you this time". 
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:19 pm

"I'm more worried about the fact that you took this girl into whatever mess you're planning. I'm not going anywhere and neither are YOU."

Silver replied, making his stance and tone clear. He starts levitating some rocks up behind him as he finishes talking and Kory freezes at the sight of those massive rocks ready to be thrown and their foes. She tries keeping her balance but she quickly kneels down in pure terror. Her heart is pumping like crazy now.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:35 pm

With the ruby's power Infinite makes copies of Silvers friends on the ground. The jackal then flies at Silver with the intent of knocking him down. He has to finish this fight quickly before he uses too much power in a small period of time
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:39 pm

Silver is not taken back by this and starts throwing the rocks everywhere he saw enemies in, especially at Infinite. His agility has progressed a lot since that fight but there's always a catch with him. 

As for Kory, she tried dodging everything despite getting mentally and physically devastated, but every time she had to doge she had to run faster than what her heart was allowing so she had to think way faster.

Silver continued attacking as much as he could but Infinite's clones were more agile.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:48 pm

"I warned you of the mistake of fighting me foolish hero", he taunts as he dodges and attacks Silver. He glances at Kory and with a wave of his hand he makes a copy of Sonic to both assist her and as a means to insult Silver. "Can't even protect the innocent alone can you"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:53 pm

"I'm not listening to a destructive creature like you. Don't forget what your hands caused." The hedgehog replied while still attacking. 

Kory was confused but at the same time she was starting to get angry. She used Sonic's copy to help her hop on the rocks Silver was throwing around getting higher and higher each jump, but still not enough.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:02 pm

A slight burning feel is staring to creep on Infinite's chest. He has to end this soon. "I had the entire world in my hands Silver, then you and those friends of yours took it from me. Just like how Shadow took my friends"! A familiar vibrating hum can be heard by everyone as he attempts to change the reality of the area. He is too angry to care about the pain in his chest as the ruby is put on stress
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:09 pm

Silver is not affected by this but as Kory was trying to progress the clone that was helping her ended up disappearing mid air meaning that she began falling down to the floor with no balance to attempt a safer landing. Luckily Silver saved her before she hit the ground and slowly floated her to the floor. 
She quickly got up as she looked around to know where the hell she was now as the two men continued fighting mid air.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:17 pm

Infinites attacks begin to slow as the pain in his chest becomes unbearable. He puts his hands over the ruby as he lets out a roar of pain. Using more energy then he should he  makes one last move. He makes a copy of Mephiles and in desperation he makes it attack Kory.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:21 pm

Silver quickly attempts to block it but he sacrificed himself to protect her instead of using another rock. As he took the attack, he was slashed across the face by the clone's claws, leaving a large bloody mark on top of his left eye. His anger increased and he attempted to make a shield around Kory while also having to fight Mephiles' clone off.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:37 pm

Infinite watches while the pain builds up in his chest. He starts to shake and yell in pain. He floats a little closer to the ground as he can feel the power leave him. "Kill Him Now"! Infinite orders Mephiles.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:41 pm

Despite that, Silver was able to defeat the clone and went dashing straight to Infinite in flight ready to give another big attack. Kory was watching that like some kind of disaster. She tried to get up again but she didn't know how to get there before they clash into each other aggressively.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:46 pm

With a final yell Infinite can feel an explosion of power from the damaged ruby escape from too much use. He passes out from the pain and exhaustion. His body falls a short distance.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:53 pm

... The explosion made the whole area shake for a few seconds and Silver was knocked out unconscious so hard everything affected by his abilities quickly went back to normal. Kory after seeing all of this became even more worried about the fact that anyone could've seen this, so she quickly ran to Infinite and see how he's doing. She kneeled down close to his body as soon as she saw him.

"O-oh Chaos.. Infi-- I mean, Zero!! Wake up!!"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:00 pm

The explosion had caused his chest to bleed from the stress but the ruby was moving so he was breathing. With the jacket removed she could see he was skinner more than normal. It was clear he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. Being this close the jackal reveals just how rough his life must have been with how dirty and cheap his clothes are along with unpleasant musk mixed now with a blood scent.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:23 pm

Kory began to freak out as she did not want to get in trouble with none of them but she also couldn't just leave them in the middle of nowhere middle of. After seconds of panic and thinking, she decides to drag both of them away from the area as fast as possible while trying to avoid commotion from anyone seeing those two being dragged by her.

Hours from that day have passed, and she managed to reach her apartment from the back window with both Silver and Infinite still on her back. She managed to take care of their bodies but decided to let them wake up on their own since they both needed rest, and so did her. 
While she let the two sleep, she went to take a shower while reflecting about what happened earlier as she continues to think in worry of being caught as a criminal for helping the jackal.

The night was calm and the moon was full. A lot of people in Kory's building went to sleep so everything was quiet asides from the crickets outside her window. After the shower, she went to watch the news for the first time in weeks to see if the media noticed the explosion... Nothing related was documented. She sighed in relief as she continued trying to chill while waiting the boys to awake.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:29 pm

Silver was the first to wake. With a groan he sits up and outs a hand to his head. "Oh chaos what happ-". He cuts himself off as he remembers the fight and seeing an unfamiliar room.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:21 am

Kory hears him waking up on her couch and immediately goes to see him.

"Hey there.. How are you feelin'?"

She asked in sincere worry while also maintaining a calm town.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:25 am

Silver hearing her approach the room looks at her checking for any threats. "So, before I say anything What's your business with him?" he asks pointing at the jackal's body.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:10 am

"Boy's got pretty beaten up by life actually. I just.. Took him in after i caught him stealing apples to survive, can ya believe that?"

She asked not really waiting a response. She looked at the jackal with a concerned face again.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:21 am

"Stealing for apples? You do Know who he is and what's he's responsible for? What's your name miss"? he asks getting up and looking at the jackal from a closer distance.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:35 am

"My name's Kory but you can call me Kor, Sil. And uhh.. Yea, i do know him. But you gotta remember somethin, he's really weak now yknow?"

She replied while looking back at Silver. She slightly tries to block Silver from going forward to Infinite while she spoke, just trying to make sure he doesn't try to beat him while unconscious.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:43 am

"Kor, you know I'm going to have to tell the others he's back".  Silver looks at Kory. "Weak or not Infinite is dangerous and needs to face responsibility for his actions. Our world was almost lost due to him. Besides he needs to see a doctor and I don't think you know how."
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum