Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" - Page 10 Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:49 pm

After one last breath his body goes limp.                                                                                                          Infinite The Jackal is dead.                                                                                                                              Despite Sonics best efforts the villain dies is his arms
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" - Page 10 Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:56 pm

The horror has just continued from there and Sonic's mourning over Infinite's death just showed that as he was being comforted by Shadow. Sonic's tears only continued falling as he saw that he lost another person who deserved to stay alive despite their backstory. And Kory..? Despite all of that, she's still under the trance. The doctors in the Ark were all doing their best but they still couldn't figure out how to wake her up.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:00 pm

"I know this is a hard time for you Sonic, but what is happening on Mobius?" he says doing his best to comfort Sonic. He glances at the jackal's corpse.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:03 pm

"I-i.. S-Shadow.. Can you promise me not to think i'm crazy? Please..?"

He looks at him in worry as his ears are completely down and his eyes are still tearing up.

The doctors in the area are already preparing Infinite's corpse for a proper funeral ceremony.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:06 pm

"Sonic, we have defeated many enemies and have seen plenty of strange things. Just tell me what's going and why he is dead."
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:12 pm

"... S-so.. My base was taken over by.. S-some creature that can shapeshift to replace their victims. They destroy them first and replace them afterwards. They even eat the bodies of who they shapeshifted into. There were few people actually alive, but as time went by everyone was just those monsters except me, Infinite, and that girl named Kory. They killed everyone else... Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Silver.. Everyone else.."

He lowered his head as his tears fell down to the floor.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:17 pm

"Everyone is dead"?!, he asks in utter shock. "We can't lose our world. Let's take care of our business and get any survivors here".    
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:21 pm

"I-i managed to lock the fakes in the base.... But sooner or after they'll find a way out and start attacking Station Square! A-and we still haven't figured out their weaknesses!! We can't simply just fight without a full on plan! A-a-and..."

At this point Sonic is losing control of his words. The trauma of having to see everyone he cared about being killed and devoured over and over made him lose most of the hope and most of the courage.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:25 pm

"Sonic. Please go rest. I will take care of things until you are ready. It's going to be hard, but I will be here for you"
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:28 pm

Sonic looks up at Shadow, and then gives him a big hug as he closes his eyes.

"... Please be careful.."   He pleaded quietly.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:30 pm

He gives a weak smile. "You did a good job looking these creatures up. I will tell the citizens of Station Square about everything and get them here".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:33 pm

"Are you sure that there's enough space for everyone here? It's more than one thousand people!"

He looks up at Shadow again in worry.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:37 pm

"Until our world is safe, we will make it work. Better to be alive and uncomfortable then dead". Shadow looks at a window seeing the planet. "Why was he with you"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:42 pm

"Apparently they managed to capture both of them and have them participate in a trial against Infinite, which turned out to be a whole "dinner party" instead. Kory seems to be in some sort of trance but we haven't figured out how to wake her up yet. She keeps whispering her ramblings and we don't know what she means."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:48 pm

Shadow stares into space. "I don't know how to feel about that. He did many unforgivable things, but no one deserves to have that happen to them. Get some rest Sonic".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:06 pm

"Alright... T-Thank you so much Shadow. I-i.. I'm cheering for you!"

He smiled at Shadow as he slightly blushed. The light from the sun in the middle of space shined over them as the seconds felt like minutes of them just being there.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:17 pm

They stand together not knowing what the future will bring as they think of their world and lost friends. The vastness of space reminds them of how small and precious life can be.  Everything is interrupted as a doctor runs in yelling to get their attention.                                                                                                    END OF PART 1
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum