Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" - Page 9 Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:06 am

"Alright, let us start! How about we hear some of the defense for now?" He pointed to Infinite's group.

"... Hey uhm, is Kory okay over there?" That question wasn't sincere, but it seemed like it to the others.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

"Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength" - Page 9 Empty Re: "Used to be called weak, but she gave me back my strength"

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:09 am

Infinite lets Tails deal with the court stuff as he is too focused on Kory. "She is fine your honor. This is a stressful situation for her", Tails says as he prepares a defense
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:15 am

A small tear can be seen falling down her eye as the shadows casted from her hair consume her face. Sonic shrugs it off and now it's time to focus.

"Now tell us Tails, what is your defense for his most fearsome crime; Terrorism against the whole world of Mobius?"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:21 am

"Your honor,My client and I under the review of the overwhelming evidence have decided to plead guilty", he says. "What The Fuck kind of lawyer are you", yells Infinite. He tries to stand but guards force him to sit down.  "This is a farce, a circus. ME and the Doctor would have given you a fair trial you self-righteous Fuck!"
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:39 am

"Calm down, Infinite. Don't need to be so nervous, after all, this is a decision of life and death! So i advise you to not abuse of your chances." He said, as other glowing eyes could be seen from the very back of the room in the darkness, staring at them.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:43 am

Fuming but knowing that he is at their mercy he adjusts his tie to calm himself down. "I do apologize for my client's behavior your honor"., Tails says calmly. "That is all for now your honor"
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:49 am

"Good. Now for the offense, Knuckles!" Sonic joyfully announced. The others applaud happly.

"Hello everyone, good to see you here. To start off, this man has not only taken over the world with the help of Eggman, but he also destroyed the lives of many civilians across Mobius including children. And you don't have any idea of how many children got killed by his actions.. Over 500 of them barely had a chance to survive another day, and the rest of them had two outcomes: surviving without parents or still having a family but becoming severely injured in the end. And that's what you call cruel."

His words were truth, everything that he said actually happened. Too many words and so much weight.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:54 am

Infinite stares at his hands. During the war he was so focused on Shadow and the resistance soldiers, that he didn't think of the young ones who lived in the cities he had destroyed. The soldiers chose to fight the Empire, the children did not. He truly was a monster.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:58 am

Sonic had a small grin at this point. He seemed like he was winning.

"Now.. If there's anything else the defense would like to state, please state it now." He said.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:00 am

Infinite has a lot to say but can't form the words." I am sorry for taking the lives of the children". 
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:04 pm

"It's funny to see you saying 'sorry' after all of this time." Knuckles crosses his arms.

Sonic grins even more at the sight of this. He wants to laugh but he thinks it's not the right time.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:07 pm

He lowers his head in shame. He never thought about the children in his rampages. "This isn't how I was meant to avenge my squad", he says to himself
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:11 pm

"Avenge your squad? Care to elaborate?" Sonic asked as his grin dropped to a face of curiosity. The crowd also looked at Infinite, curious to know what he actually means.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:24 pm

"Shadow killed my friends when we were guarding the Doctors base in a jungle". He stands up again "He is the reason I am like this. "He killed them and insulted me for not being able to protect them", he yells at Sonic.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:32 pm

Sonic is surprised to hear that, and that brings him and the others to get deep in thought.

"... I do have to agree, he did exaggerate things by doing that.. Wow, who would've thought? It wasn't only your fault but the one who started it all was actually Shadow!! I gotta get into some serious conversation with him after this, for sure."

The crowd whispers between themselves trying to discuss this fact.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:37 pm

Infinite sits back down as thoughts of his old friends enter his mind. He knows he is dead; this whole act is for the crowd. A chance to see the monster chained before death.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:45 pm

"Enough talk, time to see what the jury has to say!!" Sonic announced as he smiled again. The crowd started whispering between each other trying to decide the guilt or the mercy for the one who destroyed most of the world.

.. Kory could be heard whispering something besides Infinite, as she still looked like she was in some sort of a trance.

".. (h-.. E-everything is a lie.. Nob-body is here..... )"

Her whispering was quiet and ominous. She didn't say anything after that, and she was still under some kind of spell that blocked her from continuing speaking.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:50 pm

The shackled jackal hears her and is confused by her ramblings. Looking around he sees the crowd does look a bit off, but he can't figure out why.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:01 pm

"The jury has made their decision, everyone!"
When he says that, all the lights go out. The supreme darkness is the only thing that blocks everyone's eyes from seeing anything. And so, from the darkness, many glowing eyes are seen, staring directly at both Kory and Infinite, even Knuckles and Tails who are the closest to them are like that, staring at them that way.

"Congrats, Infinite! You managed to survive this far!! And by the decision of the jury i sentence you as...!"

He snaps his fingers and all that he can see are the other Mobians looking at them with sharp teeth smiles and of course, glowing eyes as their expression looks excited and hungry, and a blue light that comes from under Sonic's pedestal, revealing even more Mobians like that.

"... Dinner!~"
And so, Sonic quickly throws the Phantom Ruby of his chest straight back like a ninja star, causing one of its sharp points to stab right at where it was before and damaging the scar, making the blood spew out.

"GO AT IT, EVERYONE!! MY TAB!!"   Sonic laughs loudly as the other Mobians start dashing at both of them on the defense like wild animals.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:07 pm

Infinite is horrified by the sight around him but before he can do anything he can feel a sharp pain in his chest, and he falls out of the chair onto the ground.  Running can be heard all around him as he struggles to breath. The Ruby may have damaged his organs.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:15 pm

And just as everything goes black for his vision, things seemed like there was no hope..

Until a faint voice starts waking him up. A familiar and weak voice. A voice that he hated in the past but for some reason, seems comforting now.

"Infinite... Infinite...! INFINITE!!"

... It was Sonic..? But he looked different from the Sonic Infinite saw before. His quills looked like a mess, his eyes had dark circles under them, and he had many scratches around his body. From what Infinite could see now, they were all in some kind of ventilation system and this Sonic looked worried sick. Kory was behind him, a little bit scratched but still alive an unresponsive like before.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:19 pm

"Wh-" he gasps for air has his lungs were most likely damaged. The jackal feels weak like it's a struggle to just keep living. He just looks at Sonic in fear, confusion and sorrow.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:22 pm

"O-oh come on not now!!" This Sonic tries his best to heal him as he's still trying to seal the wounds made by the tip of his lost Phantom Ruby. And with all his care, he managed to bandage it all but was still holding his hand on his chest to keep the blood in.

"J-Just keep it like that for a few seconds, it'll all stop soon."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:34 pm

"I'm sorry Sonic". Tears form in his eye as he feels weaker with each passing breath.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:46 pm

"N-no Infinite don't go now!!! Please resist!!" He screamed as he became more scared and desperate.
Sonic quickly turns on his headset and tries to call someone as fast as he could.

"SHADOW PLEASE TELEPORT US! WE'RE LOSING HIM!!"

And just like that, Sonic kept both Kory and Infinite close to him and they all teleported to the most known space colony in Mobius.. The Ark. Sonic does his best with the help of Shadow to help Infinite regain his forces and Kory to regain her consciousness... But unfortunately, the only one who managed to stay alive was Kory. Infinite couldn't make it this time.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum